Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2014

Changing my mind


So today is Sunday January 19,2014...
I been doing allot of thinking and reflecting on things and realize that I think I have been sabotaging myself because I am scared of change. I am almost out of the 400's and I think in a way that scares me!! I think change is always scary. I feel like I am entering the unknown, how will others see me when I'm smaller, how will I see myself. Will losing all this weight truly make me happy?? So what I have realize is that I will never know until I get there  I know it's gonna still be a long road and it's not easy but I have to live each day like it's my last. I need to do things today I was afraid to do yesterday. 
I need to let go of the one thing I spent my whole life thinking was my best friend!! "FOOD" 
I will remember what it was like to walk in the gym and not have everyone staring at me like I was some kind of freak, or walking a mile and how good it felt to finish. Those feeling are so much better than food will ever be!!!
Looking at myself in the mirror and loving myself and saying  "TODAY I CAN DO ANYTHING" and truly believing it!!!
Thanking god for putting such amazing people who truly love me in my life, because that's what really matters!!! Also the fact I can compare pictures of myself and see a huge difference!!! Today I truly love myself, and that feels amazing to say!!

I feel so beautiful!!! There is no one that will ever take that away from me!!!
Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Your such a great writer. I hope you have a beautiful day Alicia.

    ReplyDelete