Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2014

never give up

Today is another day of reflection.... Going back and watching some of my workout videos from this week... Watching how i have pushed myself and SURVIVED....
I never knew i really had as much strength as i have.... What i mean i guess i always knew i could do it, but i never had the confidence to try... I think in a way i continued to play the "VICTIM" but i seriously am done playing the victim... No more!! I have to realize that i have the power within myself to do anything i want!! It all begins with me...
There were so many times i said to myself i wish i could do this or i wish i could do that, but guess what i can now i just have to Believe and like nike says "JUST DO IT" LOL
But i just want others out there like me to know it's possible... At times it can be frustrating to look how far you have to go but it really is possible and it all starts with baby steps!!
We have to learn to walk one foot in front of the other before we can run... and thats what i'm doing... Learning all over again.. I had to learn to crawl now i'm learning to walk then i will learn to run, but it is possible and it is all a mindset!! I have to believe it to achieve it!! I would like others to know wherever you are in this journey or maybe your starting, don't ever give up on yourself remember 'YOU ARE WORTH IT" i will continue to blog and hope it helps one person... I just know i spent way to much time putting myself  down and not believing in me, but it's never too late and life is too precious to waste time feeling sorry for myself!!! have a good day...
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment