Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

BACK AT IT!!


Today is wednesday January 22,2014...
I finally got my butt back in the gym!! It felt amazing... Last night i had a real breakthrough, I realized the snacking, the eating candy and drinking soda had to stop!! Not because its "PART OF THE RULES" but because its best for ME!!! I don't need that crap and if i'm ever gonna get to my goal i really dont need that!!
I made a video last night and posted it on my yt page of me getting rid of all the junk... tossing the CANDY!!! Let me tell you there was such a huge relief off my shoulders cause i know i don't need that to be happy... Food WILL NOT make me happy, I make me happy, the people in my life make me happy, living makes me happy. I am enjoying life and each day seems to be a new adventure, I know not everyone may agree with how i have done things but its something that i have had to learn!! Sometimes when people tell you dont do this or don't do that it seems like the more others tell u not to do something u feel like u are gonna do it despise what they say... I need to live and learn. 
So today when i went to the gym it was tough just walking back into those doors... I went straight for the massage chair and i felt so much better!! Then i seemed to get the motivation to get moving... 
I will take this journey day by day... I will not rush this journey...This is my journey and i will do it my way and i will have to live and learn... It may not always be easy but it definitely will be worth it and you know why...
Beacause "I AM WORTH IT"


No comments:

Post a Comment