Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Getting It Together

So today i got it together!! I decided to step back and take a deep breath, and compose myself....
Thats exactly what i did...
This morning for breakfast i decided to have a protein shake, I was very proud of myself for that. For lunch i had some turkey sandwich meat with some laughing cow cheese. Then for Dinner i ate some pot stickers , and for a snack i ate some celery and carrots with some ranch.... Overall I feel like i had a good day, I made good healthy choices and i even got some exercise in...
I walked around for 20 minutes, I wanted to go to the gym but i didn't make it!!
Thats ok I am just proud that i exercised. Tmrw is a new day, the  problem i am having is that my sleep schedule is so off for some reason i am not able to go to bed till like 4 or 5 am in the morning and then of course i sleep till at least noon and it seems like my day is half over.Tired of this sleep schedule but don't know how to change it... I guess i need to MAKE myself go to sleep early... but it's so hard.
Overall like i said i am very happy with my progress today... Oh the most important thing i forgot is that i stepped on the scale today and it is FINALLY moving again!! WOOOOHOOOO
Today i stepped on and i was down 3 pounds in 2 days.... That really made me feel good and feel like all this is worth it and maybe just maybe making these small changes are helping are making a difference...
Each day i feel like i'm that much closer to know what healthy and hapiness feels like... I need to learn to take the time out for me, that i am worth fighting for!! That i do make a difference today not only in my life but i really hope i am making a difference in others lives too!!!
By the way i am really enjoying writing down my thoughts the last few days!! I hope i'm not boring anyone, but it's nice to get these thoughts out so i can read later and like i said i hope my experiences will help someone else along the way!!!
Decided to prep some healthy snacks to make it easier on myself!! Really easy to grab and go with these snacks...



Found me a nice snack that has chocolate and coconut that is portioned out for me!! That really helps when i can have food or snacks that are portioned out for me...i know some people over do it.. I seemed to find it easier....
Dont get me wrong what i wouldn't do for a bag of BBQ chips or a bag of chocolate chip cookies or OREOS, But thats not gonna happen because i will not allow myself to purchase those things anymore!! 
My life is worth living and my life is more important than those cookies or those chips!!!

Have you made healthy choices today? What steps have you made to live a healthier life??
Thanks for listening to me today!! Have a great night and remember 
"YOU DO MATTER"


3 comments:

  1. Great post! Your such a great motivator! Keep up the good work! I need to portion my snack s and meals out its easy and convenient and you don't have to think about what you want to eat. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Alicia! I'm proud of you! <3

    ReplyDelete