Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

september 2011 at my worst

End of 2011 i was in a horrible place 560 pounds... I layed in bed all day , didn't come out of my room.. Ate in my room, only time i came out is when i used the bathroom or to leave the house..
I couldn't breathe, couldn't sleep because it was hard to breathe and hard to move. I was Depressed, All i wanted to do is DIE!!!  I thought my life was over the only thing that ever made me happy was food!!!
I felt like a horrible mother,Horrible girlfriend and a horrible person!!!
I was ready to die!!! I prayed every night that i would Die in my sleep to end my suffering.. I thought about ways i could make it so i wouldnt have to live here suffering in pain on this earth!! I felt like it couldnt get any worst!! All i could do is cry!! "What kind of life is this" I told myself everyday!!!
All i had hope for is that someone would help me i tried to reach out for help.... but nobody heard me!!!
I felt like nobody saw me or heard me... I was invisible!!!!
I was sick everyday, injecting myself with insulin 4 times a day ... feeling like everyday would be my last...
I felt like i was better off gone so everyone around me would be better off!! Everyone would be happy...
I didn't DESERVE to live anymore!!!  Then one day my miracle came!!!
I found myself reaching out to others on facebook and it was there i became part of a weight loss group and found the 1 person who i felt close to and made my life worth living and fighting for...The person i considered my sister from day 1... The person who showed me that anything was possible if only i wanted it!!! It was that day i knew this would be a long hard road but with her by my side someone who care unconditionally not because she had to but because she wanted to changed my whole world... Made me finally smile and laugh but not fake smiles not fake laughs but truly real acceptance!!!

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you held on long enough to find help! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad those days are behind you. You have come along way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE YOU ALICIA!!! So HONORED to partner with you on your journey to better health! :) God Bless you always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you Alicia. As I watched your first video I really felt your pain and depression. It was so apparent in your voice and how emotionally drained you looked.
    I am glad you are here with us and that I connected with you on youtube and facebook.
    You may feel down at times which goes along with life, but I am so happy to see you doing so much better.You are beautiful no matter what and let your tender heart be smothered with the love you have with all that are with you and follow you now. ♥
    Love you Alicea.
    ttfn Corina :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alicia,
    I know we don't know each other at all. But I think you are very brave and are my inspiratition. I watch your videos faithfully and hope we can become friends. you keep going girl cause there is light at the end of the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alicia, You have come a long way Sweetie! I am so proud of you! WE can do this! We just have to keep fighting and pushing forward and we will get there! Love ya! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing journey! You are now becoming an inspiration to all who felt the way you did. You are one amazing woman!! God bless.

    ReplyDelete